Take your show of hands picture and post it withthe hashtag #climatestrike to let the world know that you are a part of Climate Strike and enter your email address below so that we can keep in touch and you are linked to the global network of Climate Strikers.
Monday, November 30 2015
Invite your principal/president, to join the Climate Strike, to help reach, educate and empower a million kids and youth with climate consciousness. Convincing your Principal/President may be easier than you think. -����Practice makes the master! Remember to practice a few times with your parents or any adult friend, and try to convince them! Here is a video of one of our youngest strikers convincing his director:
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, where you will find some backup information!
Do not fret! Even if your school/university/organization refuses to join you, you can do your own action with your close friends!
Become a part of the global network! Put yourself on the global map. Register your own��action for Climate Strike Day!
Here are some suggested actions. Make November 30th a “Day of local Action”: find your local climate issues or active��organizations and volunteer to help solve them. You can either act solo or build a team, gather your friends and adults to help organize your action.
You can also join an existing event below.
- Tweet and retweet using the hashtag: #ClimateStrike
- Record yourself calling for Climate Strike!!!��Send the link to [email protected]
- Create a Facebook Event and invite all your friends to join your event and the Climate Strike!
- Take the picture of your hand as a statement that you are joining the Climate Strike.
- Invite your friends too and take a Show of Hands picture!!
- We are happy to spread your media content through all our networks. Share your videos, pictures, statements with us! Everything counts! At the end we will make a documentary with all students mobilizing around the world. Send us your content here, anytime: [email protected].
- Want to get your local Press? We can help you contact them. Just write to [email protected] for help.
If you want to get even more involved, you can join one of our Working Groups.
We are always happy������������������������to hear from you. If you have any questions, please contact us below.